For customer safety, we stopped offering password-reset "service" in 2018. This means our staff CANNOT and thus WILL NOT reset ANY user account password.
- Emails can be spoofed.
- Facebook accounts can be compromised by your "loved ones".
- Spouses, partners, and "friends" of our customers have routinely abused this in the past to gain access to accounts.
- We have a reset process you can use yourself.
Please watch this video to learn how you can reset your own password:
The most common errors people make when trying to reset a password are:
- Not finding the password reset email. If you're using GMAIL, check your promotions and updates tab, and yes, check SPAM/Junk. Google will never land our emails in your primary tab.
- Using a password that's too basic. Watch the video. "123abc" ain't gonna work.
- Typing in different passwords. Yes ya gotta do it twice, and they gotta match.
- Auto-fill screwin' up your day. Got the old password saved in the browser or keychain? Yeah that ain't gonna work so hot when you're typing in a NEW password.
- We use a CAPTCHA service to prevent abuse. Some ad-blocking software interferes with this, so PLEASE DISABLE any addons that modify site content while doing the reset!
- If it seems too wonky, don't do this on your phone. Try a different computer, or use incognito/private browsing.
- If you find yourself resetting your password frequently, consider using a password manager (e.g. Bitwarden).