Whether you live in a high detection risk country or simply wish to import gear in a disguise that can fool your parents, partner or spouse, look no further than IA SuperPharma’s range of stealth injectables. We pack your product in double-sealed aluminum sachets that are designed to transport oil products in all environments. Shelf life is 3 years, and each stealth sachet holds 10ml of liquid. These sachets contain the same product as our vial product, and are packaged in the same sterile pharmaceutical environment.
Sterility, quality and above all delivery success rates are guaranteed. It will take a little getting used to when you first start to use the stealth sachet method, but rest assured - after the first stealth sachet has been opened and the oil is drawn into a syringe, you will quickly become an expert.
Here's how you do it:
Step 1: Prepare #
- 1x 10ml syringe (sterile)
- 1x 21G or 23G needle (sterile)
- Alcohol wipes/swabs
- Glass Vials (optional, recommended)
Wash your hands thoroughly, and move to a clean workspace. Avoid coughing / sneezing over the workspace for obvious reasons. Don't need to hold your breath though.
Step 2: Sterilize #
Gently wipe one corner of the sachet with an alcohol wipe. If injecting into a vial, also wipe the top of the vial. Let dry for 5 minutes. Remember, alcohol doesn't insta-kill germs!
Step 3: Drain Satchet #
- Attach needle to syringe, and remove protective cover of needle.
- Pierce the sterilized corner of the sachet with the needle.
- Gently push the needle into the sachet about 10mm.
- Pull on the plunger of the syringe to draw oil out into the syringe.
- Take your time - around 60 seconds should completely empty the satchet.
Step 4: Store Product #
When the oil is drawn into the syringe, you now have two storage options:
- Store in syringe. For low-solvent preparations not containing Ethyl Oleate***, this is fine. More aggressive concentration oils will fare better in glass for long term storage. If keeping oil in syringe, change the needle and keep in a moderately cool, dark, and dry place. Do not put oils in the refrigerator or freezer, as this may cause the oil to crash. The oil is sterile inside the syringe and will remain so for 3 years (we have personally used oils from syringes stored for over 2 years with no loss of performance or sterility).
- Transfer to sterile glass vial. If your vial is pre-sterilized and pre-capped, just alcohol swap the stopper. Otherwise soak a glass vial and rubber stopper in alcohol, empty the alcohol out, and let dry for 10 minutes. Inject the oil from the syringe into the vial , then cap and seal as usual. Once again, the oil is shelf stable for 3 years and completely sterile.
***For preparations containing Ethyl Oleate (EO), we recommend transferring to glass vials if you're going to be storing for any length of time. EO may react with the rubber plunger in your syringe, causing it to stick or feel "jammed", depending on EO concentration and time exposed.