- Promotes rapid surface wound healing with little to no scarring and very little discomfort
- Heals at a cellular level, stem cells are the main ingredient to wound healing and body organ regeneration
- Assists with regeneration of blood vessels
- Has been used to improve diabetes in dogs
- Reduces inflammation of the joints
- Increases stamina levels during longer bouts of endurance
The most common dose of TB-500/Thymosin Beta 4 is based on your body weight. For a 200-pound person, the dosage recommendation is about 7.66mg per week for six weeks.
TB-500 acts systemically. This means that whether you inject it subcutaneously (like you do with HGH or Insulin), intramuscularly (as part of another shot perhaps, OR to get it ultra close to the injury for you super diligent folks), or you simply spray it into your mouth orally, it's gonna work.
We recommend subcutaneous injection for most people as it's just as convenient as pinning HGH or Insulin. Whether you're pinching 'yer belly fat or your kneecap skin (yes you CAN do this, pull that skin up and put the dart in the SKIN, don't be jabbin the bone now), bioavailability is excellent when injected.
If you're gonna squirt it into your mouth, do it SLOWLY, let it it under your tongue for a bit, then swallow. Don't gargle it around like mouthwash k? Bioavailability this way is "moderate" -- not great not terrible. We don't recommend this method simply due to cost efficacy.
Under no circumstances should you inject this directly into bone, cartilage, ligaments or tendons. Remember this is a PEPTIDE (messenger), not a trans-dermal filler.
Most results are apparent within 4 weeks. We'd consider 6 weeks as a rare maximum.
Take it with BPC-157 for an incredible synergy.
|EACH VIAL CONTAINS:|
|TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4)||BP||2mg|