|EACH VIAL CONTAINS:|
Many studies on this one:
- Promote tendon and ligament healing by tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and cell migration in a rodent model of Achilles tendon rupture, and also when administered in drinking water to rats with damaged medial collateral ligaments
- Tendon-to-bone healing effective enough that they may actually “successfully exchange the present reconstructive surgical methods”
- Counter the damaging effects of NSAIDs like ibuprofen or advil on the gut lining so effectively that scientists termed BPC-157 “a NSAIDs antidote” one of which they say that “no other single agent has portrayed a similar array of effects“
- Repair the damage from inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) within just days of oral administration in a rodent model of IBD
- Help cure perdidontitis when administered in a rodent model of periodontitis, significantly enough to have scientists conclude that “BPC 157 may represent a new peptide candidate in the treatment of periodontal disease“
- Reverse systemic corticosteroid-impaired muscle healing, in rodent models where BPC-157 was administered orally once daily for 14 days to rats with crushed gastrocnemius muscle. Similar benefits were demonstrated in a rodent study by Novinscak et al.
- Accelerate bone healing in rabbits who suffered segmental bone defect before being treated with BPC-157 .
BPC-157 and it has been shown to be effective systematically when injected once daily at anywhere from 1-10 micrograms per kilogram of body weight. In most cases, this comes out to a dose of anywhere from 200mcg up to 800mcg. Some folks report the most success dosing twice per day with 250-350mcg for a total of 500-700mcg per day.
One bottle of our BPC-157 contains 5000 micrograms of product (5 milligrams).
BPC-157 acts systemically. This means that whether you inject it subcutaneously (like you do with HGH or Insulin), intramuscularly (as part of another shot perhaps, OR to get it ultra close to the injury for you super diligent folks), or you simply spray it into your mouth orally, it's gonna work.
We recommend subcutaneous injection for most people as it's just as convenient as pinning HGH or Insulin. Whether you're pinching 'yer belly fat or your kneecap skin (yes you CAN do this, pull that skin up and put the dart in the SKIN, don't be jabbin the bone now), bioavailability is excellent when injected.
If you're gonna squirt it into your mouth, do it SLOWLY, let it it under your tongue for a bit, then swallow. Don't gargle it around like mouthwash k? Bioavailability this way is "moderate" -- not great not terrible.
Under no circumstances should you inject this directly into bone, cartilage, ligaments or tendons. Remember this is a PEPTIDE (messenger), not a trans-dermal filler.
All studies done thus far show up to 4 weeks continuous administration with a minimum of 2 weeks off. Most of the benefit will be realized before the 4 week marker though!
In most cases, there was no further need for treatment, so no real point of going back on (unless you re-injure yourself)
Take it with TB-500 for an incredible synergy.
There are no reviews yet.